A Facility Partner is designed to bring the joy and benefits of animal assisted visits to businesses and organizations across Southeastern Wisconsin (SEWI). You will have the opportunity to support our certified teams as they independently visit your location and make a real difference in the lives of the people you serve.
In addition to independent visits, our Facility Partners could also participate in our group activities (Waggin’Tails shows and Comfort Paws visits).
Together, we can create a community that values and supports the incredible bond between animals and humans.
WHERE DO OUR HANDLER / PET TEAMS VISIT?
- Behavioral Health Centers/Programs
- Community Centers
- Adult Day-Care Programs
- Homeless Shelters
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Community Residential Programs
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Group Homes
- Cancer Centers
- Dialysis Units
- Emergency Rooms
- Incarceration Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Retirement Communities
- High School
- Special Ed. Settings
- Substances Abuse Facilities
- Veterans Services
- Unfortunately…No Home Visits
FEATURED PARTNER STORY
- Girl Scout Troop 8019 “Takes Action” - Dixon Elementary School’s (Brookfield, WI) Brownie Troop 8019 selected Pets Helping People to partner with for their Take Action project, a project designed to teach the girls about becoming involved… Read The Full Story
OUR PARTNERS ARE KEY BECAUSE:
- We all share the same appreciation of the human-animal bond
- They commit valuable time, energy, and resources to help us achieve our goals
- They represent a diverse background of services and experiences, which help people in various settings and situations
- They are located all over Southeastern Wisconsin
FACILITY PARTNER LOGIN
Please use this form if you are a businesses seeking visits from our certified handler/dog teams.
After our handler/pet teams are accredited, they have access to our PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES MAP, – To access this confidential document, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an access code.
Handler/pet teams make direct contact with organizations to schedule their visits; they are not restricted to this list.
If you represent an organization seeking pet therapy visits and would like more information, please contact us.