FEATURED PARTNER STORY
- Girl Scout Troop 8019 “Takes Action” - Dixon Elementary School’s (Brookfield, WI) Brownie Troop 8019 selected Pets Helping People to partner with for their Take Action project, a project designed to teach the girls about becoming involved… Read The Full Story
OUR PARTNERS ARE KEY BECAUSE:
- We all share the same appreciation of the human-animal bond
- They commit valuable time, energy, and resources to help us achieve our goals
- They represent a diverse background of services and experiences, which help people in various settings and situations
- They are located all over Southeastern Wisconsin
WHERE DO OUR HANDLER / PET TEAMS VISIT?
- Behavioral Health Centers/Programs
- Community Centers
- Adult Day-Care Programs
- Homeless Shelters
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Community Residential Programs
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Group Homes
- Cancer Centers
- Dialysis Units
- Emergency Rooms
- Incarceration Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Retirement Communities
- High School
- Special Ed. Settings
- Substances Abuse Facilities
- Veterans Services
- Unfortunately…No Home Visits
After our handler/pet teams are accredited, they have access to our PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES LIST, – To access this confidential document, please email us at email@example.com for an access code.
Handler/pet teams make direct contact with organizations to schedule their visits; they are not restricted to this list.
If you represent an organization seeking pet therapy visits, please contact us.